Integra Front end conversion

• Hi everybody, sorry I'm from Tessin so unfortunately I don't speak german. I know that there are lots of topics about the Integra front end conversion, but as I don't understand I would like to ask it again in english :-D:
    I have a 1999 honda Integra and I recently had an accident which is bringing me to change front spoiler, hood, lighting... my question is: there is somebody who made the conversion totally street legal here in Switzerland who can tell me how to proceed? especially for the headlights issue... I called METAS and they told me that the certificate costs something like 2200.- CHF... there's not another (cheaper) solution?

thank you guys!

• I know in some cases it's possible to Change the inside reflectors from left<->right and then the Image is OK. but not sure if this works out here.

at least one guys (and at least two cars in switzerland) have done the modification with street legalization.

don't remember who it was. Anybody here remember who it was?

My real JDM RHD EK9 & S30Z Project build Blog -->klick<--

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!