Honda Accord Mugen Front 2004

• Hey
    Is ther sombody that now where i can buy Mugen front to my Accord Type-S 2004 mod???
    And have a price for me??
    I am in Norway.

Thanks
    kenneth
    Norway

• Honda Switzerland imports the Mugen parts for europe. I think it would be the best if you ask your honda dealer or honda switzerland.

For approx. price try King Motorsports (US Mugen Importer)

• ask your lokal Honda-dealer, i don't know how this is in norway but in switzerland every honda dealer should be possible to get hands on mugen-parts!
    regards
    if you don't get hands on one in norway just send me a PN, i can buy it for you from my honda dealer and send it to you! maybee i can get hands on a used-one. and allways remind that Mugen parts are very expensive!

My real JDM RHD EK9 & S30Z Project build Blog -->klick<--

• A user of this forum sells his complete mugen bodykit (front bumper, side skirts and rear lip). When Acidesign can handle the shipping it would be a good solution for you.

• hi, i searched a little. our user NINOS sells his kit @ this link:
    http://www.hondaholics.ch/blac…sid=&hilight=mugen+accord
    if you're interested i can handle and ship it to norway!
    i can offer you a special-low shipping price because a friend of mine who works for my shop is working for a big intl. shipping company and can make some special offers and do the whole handling things by ourselfes so there are not any big special handling-fees etc.

if you're interested in a new or this used kit just ask me i will handle it for you and make you a complete quotation!

hälsningar :D <wave>

My real JDM RHD EK9 & S30Z Project build Blog -->klick<--

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!